We are living in a competitive world. If you aren’t at a college somewhere studying hard to beat fellow students at exams, then chances are that you are at an incredibly demanding workplace working extra hard to beat out coworkers for a promotion.
Studies reveal that most people require nutritional intervention to boost cognitive functioning in order to be competitive. If you’re one of those people who can’t get all the nutritional needs of your brain naturally, you might want to consider adding Piracetol to your diet.
- 1 What Is Piracetol?
- 1.1 What Ingredients Does Piracetol Have?
- 1.2 How is Piracetol Used?
- 1.3 How Does Piracetol Actually Work?
- 1.4 Who is Piracetol Best Suited For?
- 1.5 Who is Piracetol Not Best Suited For?
- 1.6 Why Should You Buy Piracetol?
- 1.7 Does Piracetol have Side Effects?
- 1.8 How Will Your Life Change After Using Piracetol
- 1.9 What are the Pros of Piracetol?
- 1.10 Cons
- 1.11 How Much Does Piracetol Cost?
- 1.12 Can you Return Piracetol if not Satisfied with the Product?
- 1.13 Besides Piracetol, What Other Alternatives Do You Have?
- 1.14 Conclusion
What Is Piracetol?
Piracetol is a natural and safe supplement that comes in form of capsules. It was formulated by a team of neuroscientists to help enhance cognitive function and to serve as an all-natural nootropic alternative for Piracetam. Here’s what it does once you take it:
What Ingredients Does Piracetol Have?
Piracetol is made using a blend of 7 nootropic ingredients that have been tested and proven to aid brain function. These ingredients are:
Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC)
- Bacopa Monnieri: This is an Indian herb that promotes new nerve growth and repairs damaged neurons. An Australian study showed that Bacopa has the ability to enhance mental performance and cognitive function.
- Cat’s Claw: This ingredient comes from a vine called Uncaria Tomentosa. It contains essential antioxidants that boost the body’s ability to repair cells. Cat’s Claw has also been found to offer therapeutic benefits to Parkinson’s Disease patients.
- Huperzine A: This helpful ingredient is extracted from a Chinese club moss plant. Many studies have established the role of Huperzine in boosting memory, concentration and mental clarity.
- L-Theanine: This is an amino acid found in black or green tea. It is known to stimulate neurotransmitters in the brain and relieve stress.
- L-Tyrosine: This is also an amino acid that helps to alleviate stress and reduce fatigue.
- Oat Straw: It is also known as Avena Sativa and it’s derived from wild green oats. It has been used since the Middle Ages as a brain booster.
How is Piracetol Used?
To use Piracetol safely, you should take 2 capsules with breakfast in the morning. For best outcomes, it’s advisable to use the supplement for at least 60 days along with a balanced diet.
You’re cautioned against exceeding the recommended daily dosage. Ensure that you don’t exceed 4 capsules within 24 hours.
Most people start experiencing effects between 30 and 45 minutes after taking Piracetol. The effects typically last between 8 and 10 hours.
How Does Piracetol Actually Work?
To understand how Piracetol works, you must first understand how the brain works. The brain has chemicals called neurotransmitters, which are produced by the pituitary and adrenal glands. These neurotransmitters' role is to allow the transmission of signals between the neurons.
Piracetol contains essential amino acids that stimulate the transmission process. The supplement boosts the production of antioxidants and stress-reducing hormones in the body, thus helps to boost cognitive performance. In other words, Piracetol works naturally by aiding your brain to boost its cognitive functions.
Who is Piracetol Best Suited For?
Packed with key nutrients with cognitive enhancing effects, Piracetol is best suited for you if:
- You are a college student who strives to improve studying capabilities and boost memory in order to pass exams.
- You are a career person needs lots of mental energy and stamina to meet the expectations of his boss.
- You are a professional athlete who needs to boost concentration and improve performance so you can keep earning from your talent.
- You are a stay-at-home mum who has to multitask and strike a balance between taking care of a home and working remotely.
- You are a senior citizen who is experiencing normal age-related cognitive decline and would like to regain the ability to live independently.
- You are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and would like to be self reliant and partake in leisure activities.
- You have Parkinson’s Disease and having difficulty in concentrating or recalling.
Who is Piracetol Not Best Suited For?
Piracetol is formulated for the use of adult and the aged. Therefore, it is not best suited for young children, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
While Piracetol is made from natural and safe ingredients it may not be best suited for adults in certain circumstances. For instance; if you have a serious health condition and is under prescribed medication, you should ask your doctor’s advice before taking Piracetol.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the supplement, Piracetol may also be unsuitable for you. The supplement may also be not best suited for you if you are sensitive to stimulants.
Why Should You Buy Piracetol?
I find Piracetol to be a worthy buy for three main reasons. Firstly, it’s made by neuroscientists who have tested the ingredients thoroughly and found them to be 100 percent safe. If you are looking for a non-habit forming solution with zero complications, this is a good reason why you should buy Piracetol.
Secondly, there are many advantages attributed to the supplement that you may not want to miss out on. Thirdly, Piracetol is backed by a guarantee, so you will not be risking your money by buying this product. If you are worried that the supplement might not work for you, you should buy it and find out as you have nothing to lose.
Does Piracetol have Side Effects?
Since Piracetol uses natural and safe ingredients, it’s gluten-free, doesn’t contain caffeine or any GMO-related substances, it doesn’t have any adverse side effects. Nevertheless, some minor side effects might occur, including headaches, high blood pressure, sleep-related problems, increased hunger, and twitching of muscles.
There are certain aspects that can increase your vulnerability to Piracetol side effects. One of them is if you take an overdose, i.e. more than 4 capsules in a span of 24 hours. If you are ailing from a serious health condition, you are also more susceptible to the side effects. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients used to make the supplement, you might also experience some side effects.
How Will Your Life Change After Using Piracetol
Piracetol is formulated for the purpose of improving cognitive function, which basically includes boosting your memory, concentration and focus. If you have been having poor memory, lack of focus, poor communication and any other form of cognitive impairment, this supplement will greatly improve your brain structure and function.
What are the Pros of Piracetol?
- Uses scientifically-tested and proven ingredients
- It’s a clinically safe substitute for Piracetam
- Boosts cognitive function
- Has no caffeine and it’s gluten-free
- Free shipping and handling worldwide
- Comes with a 60-days money back guarantee
- Takes effect fast (within 30-45 minutes) after taking
- Has some few side effects
- It can only be purchased online
How Much Does Piracetol Cost?
If you are on a tight budget and still wants to take advantage of nootropic benefits, you’ll be pleased to know that this supplement is an economical and inexpensive option. The price for one bottle is $49.99 only. You can buy one bottle to try out the product, and it will last for one month as each bottle has 60 capsules.
You can purchase Piracetol from their official website Piracetol.com. They regularly have limited time discount offers, thus advisable for you to check them out from time to time.
The Piracetol official site allows you to make purchases in different currencies, including USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, and AUD. They also provide world shipping and home delivery for free.
Can you Return Piracetol if not Satisfied with the Product?
Yes. Piracetol comes with a 60-days money back guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with the product, you can return it within sixty days of your purchase and get your full amount back.
Besides Piracetol, What Other Alternatives Do You Have?
There are various alternatives that work just like Piracetol. They include:
- Provasil – features a comprehensive blend of amino acids, vitamins and herbs that sustain the brain structure and function to deliver amazing enhancements in concentration and memory. One bottle of Provasil costs $49.95.
- NooCube – It contains ingredients with brain boosting abilities, including Bacopa extract, Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, Cat’s Claw, Oat Straw, L-Theanine and L-Tyrosine. Despite it having the same ingredients as Piracetol, NooCube is slightly cheaper as one bottle costs $39.99.
Nootrogen – The supplement contains a variety of helpful ingredients, including Glutamine Acid, Acetylcholine, Dimethylaminoethanol, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, and Bacupa Extract. One bottle costs $29.95.
Studies suggest that what we eat can have an impact on our brain health. There is a connection between diet and memory, so watching what you eat is important. To ensure that you consume all the key nutrients needed for brain function, consider adding Piracetol to your diet. With its rich blend of all-natural supplements will help improve your memory, focus and concentration.