Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench
This is one for all those who want a great body and want an easy way to get it; the Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench is your answer to that task. It is a marvel from its appearance to its efficiency when you use it.
The ironmaster team has produced one of the most versatile weight benches the world will ever see. They put much thought into it, and it is sure not to disappoint.
You can be sure that once you get onto the Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench you will not want to get off it for anything in the world. Slick and sturdy is what most reviews are calling this machine, which according to our reviewers, is an understatement for this monster weight bench. In this review, we try to explain to you why we believe the Ironmaster Weight Bench works so well and why it is very popular now.[wwcAmzAffProducts asin=”B000FMYAOA”][/wwcAmzAffProducts]
How it works- Ironmaster Super Bench
The Iron Master weight bench is a meagre 65 pounds in weight and is fitted with an 11 as well as 12 gauge super sturdy steel frame. This makes it not only light but also very durable. With such a structure, you are assured that the bench won’t just crumble under your weight when you are busy lifting weights.
The fact that it is so light weighted (in contrast to its counterparts that are fairly on the heavier side) means that you can put it anywhere you wish in your house. This is the one reason the Ironmaster Weight Bench comes highly recommended to persons looking to start a garage gym.
Another feature that our reviewers fell madly in love with is the ease with which the Ironmaster Weight Bench adjusts through its 11 adjustable positions. The adjustment happens so quickly and smoothly across all 11 angles from a declined position all the way to an upright position. It goes from 0 degrees to 5 degrees, 10 degrees, 20 degrees, 30 degrees, 40 degrees, 50 degrees, 60 degrees, 70 degrees, 75 degrees, 80 degrees and finally to 85 degrees. All this change is very swift and easy to regulate to an angle that you are comfortable with. The adjustment also lets you choose an appropriate height when you are working out.
The Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench can accommodate various types of exercises such as dumbbell, smith machines and even cage or rack use. The other very interesting feature of the machine is that it has additional optional attachments. These include:
- Crunch sit-ups
- The dip bar handles
- Chin up bars
- Preacher curl pads
- Quick lock dumbbells which are 75 lbs. And they come with a storage rack.
These attachments allow you to do more than the usual bench workout exercises. If you ask me, it is these attachments that make the Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench truly multipurpose and worth having in your garage gym. It also has some other functional features about it. In addition to the optional attachments, it has a powder coated grey metallic frame which measures in dimensions, 44 inches by 10 inches by 3 inches. As you can see, it is a very reasonable size that can fit anywhere if you think about it. It also has a heavy duty and stitched vinyl upholstery which not only gives it style and class but also durability. It helps you not to slide off every time you want to use the bench and thus it will maximize your productivity which is really what ironmaster are always aiming for.
Some of the specs of the Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench are as follows:
- It is 20 inches from the ground when the bench is flat, which is a reasonable height. It is not too high. Neither is it too low. It is just right.
- The foot pad was improved from its predecessor to have a surface dimension of 17 inches by 41 inches of the footprint. This caters for all the shoes sizes out there and so even bigfoot can work out on the Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench; so you should not feel insecure about anything.
- In addition to that it has an inclines seat pad which has also been changed to be tapered in shape. This allows the backrest to be wider than the previous one and also the front to be narrower. All these features here are meant to give you comfort and stability when you are on the bench so that you do not feel strained.
- The inclined seat pad follows the backrest pad at all angles. This allows it to stay perpendicular throughout so that you do not slide off when you are using the bench
- Another feature is that it has a very unique adjustment ring that has a foot lever that adjusts. It operates from both sides so that it can lock.
- The incline seat has 3 positions and it plugs in from the sides of the bench with no pins. Since it is tapered, it does not cut the inside of your leg when you are on it. The seat easily moves up and down so that you can achieve maximum comfort.
The Ironmaster Super Bench Adjustable Weightlifting Bench costs 279 dollars, but you get every penny worth with this machine.